Thank you for agreeing to review Safe Sexual Healing: a Guidebook for Healers and Clients
Please read the following:
- If you know of another luminary in the field of sexual healing, Tantra, or psychiatry specializing in sexual healing or sexual abuse recovery please do not send them your review copy directly—and instead refer them to the Advance Reader Copy page you came from. Please use discretion and only recommend it to other qualified reviewers like yourself.
- Please send your review/endorsement of the book either in the body of an email or as an attachment (if an attachment: MS Word doc preferred) directly to my personal email: [email protected]
- I’d like to ask that, if possible, you complete the reading and write your review/endorsement within 3 weeks or sooner.
(I know many of you have full schedules. If you need additional time, that’s fine, I would just like to receive your review/endorsement as soon as possible.)
- Besides your endorsement of the book, I would like to know any suggestions you have to improve it.
- Assuming that you like/agree with what you read, please compose a short endorsement to be included with the final publication and in marketing materials (a few sentences, or one paragraph).
* Please note this is an “uncorrected proof” copy of the book. A final round of copy editing will be done before publication, so you will probably run into typing errors.
To download your review copy click (or right-click and choose “Save Link As”) on the link below:
Writing this book has great meaning and fulfillment for me. I am passionate about creating safe space for healing to take place and for protecting a client’s welfare from the minority of poorly trained, reckless, or predatory healers. The vision that this book supports foresees a time when sexual healing is broadly accepted and appreciated—and safe for both its clients and healing professionals to participate in. To accomplish that vision I need your support:
- If you agree with the book’s vision of a healthy society that accepts and appreciates sexual healing as a welcome alternative healing modality please spread the word regarding the book’s upcoming publication by asking your list to go to SafeSexualHealing.com and sign-up to be notified of its release and receive the 7 point checklist for safe sexual healing.
- Additionally, I would appreciate your support with joint-venture opportunities to talk about the book with you (interviews on radio and online media as well as in-person events and speaking) in support of publicizing its release. To that end, please contact me directly by phone or email: (707) 483-5390 or [email protected]
Thank you again, for your support with this project to foster best practices and safety guidelines in sexual healing —and with the vision to bring sexual healing out of the shadows and facilitate greater awareness and acceptance as an alternative healing modality.
© 2015 Sunyata Satchitananda — SafeSexualHealing.com